This event is not part of the Series
Please read the following IMPORTANT ticketing and entrance information carefully
• Tickets for this event are free and limited to four per order.
• Orders may be placed through Ticketleap via the USMC Band website.
• This link will go live on Friday, September 8th, 2023.
• Tickets will NOT be available through the Wildwood Artist Series or St Andrew's Lutheran Church
• Doors to St Andrew's Lutheran Church Sanctuary will open for general admission seating to ticketholders at 7:00pm.
• At 7:15pm tickets are void. All remaining seats become available on a first come, first served basis.
• Large bags are not permitted inside the venue at any time.
An Extra Special Event: The USMC Band
The Wildwood Artist Series is thrilled to announce that, along with St Andrew's Lutheran Church, Mahtomedi, MN, we will be sponsoring a patriotic and awe-inspiring performance by
The United States Marine Corps Band!
The USMC Band is renowned worldwide for exceptional musical talent and unwavering dedication to serving the country through music. Prepare to be moved by stirring renditions of American classics, patriotic anthems, and heartwarming melodies that celebrate the spirit of unity and honor.
For many, seeing “The President’s Own” United States Marine Band play on tour is a beloved memory shared across generations since 1891.
Thank you to Kramer Berg 507, American Legion in Mahtomedi for its generous contribution to help sponsor The President’s Own United States Marine Band performing at St. Andrew's Lutheran Church on October 9, 2023.